Property solutions group is here to help you navigate through the entire selling process.
Are you searching for viable options to sell your house fast in Maryland? Still no luck in selling the dingy inherited house costing you tons of property tax? Want to sell the property before foreclosure? No matter what your situation is, we are here to help you with it!
Once you book a consultation, fill up the form with property details and pictures, our team starts working to come up with a fair cash offer.
We extend no-obligation instant cash offers and buy the property in its present state. We enable easy transaction and answer all your questions related to the real estate selling process.
Our quality service allows homeowners to sell their property without any inspections or repairs and that too for all cash. We pride ourselves on closing the deal typically in the time of 2-3 weeks.
PSG IS BUYING HOUSES IN
- Baltimore County
- Harford County
- Carrol County
- PG County
- Anne Arundel County
- Northern Virginia
If you are confused about your options, just contact us! PSG aims to deliver a comprehensive solution to whatever real estate problem you might be suffering from. We buy houses all over Maryland, as we are among the most trusted house buyers for the locals. If you are getting stressed by the missed mortgage payments and foreclose is near your doorstep, sell your home to us with confidence.
WHY CHOOSE THE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS GROUP?
- Quick house-selling transaction
- Perfect for all types of property owners
- Invests in almost all types of house
- Fair cash offer in customer’s benefit
- Easy option to sell and get cash
- Buys distressed homes
- Excellent for homeowners dealing with inheritance, probate, or power-of-attorney concerns.
- Purchases rental properties
- ALL closing costs covered by the company
- No hidden fees, commission, or service charges
- No listing or home showing
- Avoid hefty repair costs
- Get help moving
- Get advice from experienced professionals in real estate industry
- Sale according to customer requirements and timeline